Doug Spencer FCA B.A. Acc. is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and a Registered Tax Agent.
He has been in public practice over 20 years specialising in assisting small business owners with their taxation and management needs.
He enjoys creating a team with his clients to get the best results for their business, working with them to:
- Choose the ideal tax structure in which to trade
- Implement asset protection strategies
- Set up efficient and compliant administration and bookkeeping systems
- Implement and review business plans
- Review business operations in difficult trading circumstances
- Consider allowable tax minimisation options including superannuation and negative gearing strategies
- Obtain finance for business requirements
- Value businesses for sale or purchase and liaise with brokers and lawyers
- Address any other needs their business may have.
Robin Spencer B.A. B.Sc.
Robin is Douglas Spencer & Associates' Practice Manager. She has had a varied career in both public and private sectors, across several industries, including banking, education, research and government. From such a background she has developed excellent communication and analytical skills, a great eye for detail and an ability to look at any problem from many angles.
Robin co-ordinates the daily operations of the firm and enjoys the variety of ways she can help its clients – whether that be by simplifying their corporate compliance obligations, interpreting their Centrelink entitlements or liaising with government departments on their behalf.